I made the ever popular Oreo truffles for a little get together we had with some friends of ours at their new house last week. They never fail to impress. I have to admit, I LOVE these little guys. So creamy and chocolately and yummy. Can’t beat ’em! 🙂
OREO TRUFFLES (Recipe Source: Kraft)
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 2 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- MIX 3 cups of the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls.
- DIP balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover melted chocolate can be stored in tightly covered container at room temperature and saved for another use.) Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store any leftover truffles in tightly covered container in refrigerator.