Hello out there! ::insert echo here::
Well, I’m knee deep into NaNo – cracked the 30,000 word mark on Friday afternoon. And since we are exactly half way through the month, that officially puts me ahead of the game. Woo hoo!
I’m about 99.9% sure that it’s the worst novel ever written. In the history of the world. Ever. But, I’ve come this far, I gotta keep going!
Of course, that means I’m going to continue to neglect my poor little blog. :*( At least for a little while longer. Just thought I’d post an update of things to come. I’m still cooking because, well, we’re still eating, but I’ve been working on my NaNo every spare minute I have. In fact, I can’t believe I’m wasting written words right now! LOL!
So when this novel writing frenzy is finally over, expect these mouth watering updates:
- Texas Chili – As big as the Lone Star state on flavor. Mmmm…
- Italian Turkey Meatball Stroganoff – Pretty tasty and I really don’t care for sour cream!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – A timeless classic
- Rigatoni All’Amatriciana – Onion good, bacon great – Onion AND Bacon, yeah, I’m pretty much in love
- Chicken and Noodles – Just like…someone’s grandma somewhere…used to make.
- Red Velvet Truffles – like the cake, but better
- Chocolate chip cheesecake – No need for words, you get the idea.
See you all on the backside of 50k! 🙂